You'll Also Discover These Powerful Fluency-Building Secrets
- Kids are amazing language learners! Everyone knows that. But here’s something most students don’t realize — kids have a secret weapon… and it’s not their brain! In fact, anyone can do this at any age. Discover what it is and how you can steal their super power!
- In 1967, an American researcher discovered a tribe of super language learners living deep in the Amazon rainforest. They each know four, five or more languages. They learn these languages without schools, rules, teachers or classrooms. Here’s their #1 secret.
- Do you make embarrassing mistakes? And are they sometimes easy mistakes? You already know the rule but you STILL make the mistake!? That’s frustrating, annoying and enough to make you want to quit. What most students don’t know is that learning more rules is not the answer. In fact, for intermediate students, more rules makes your speaking WORSE! Instead, here’s the most powerful way to learn grammar, according to research.
- It’s true! You CAN improve your English while watching TV! But… there’s a common mistake students make which will actually make your speaking worse! Learn all the mistakes to avoid and the correct way to get fluent while watching “Friends.”
- Is English a never-ending story? Have you started and stopped more times than you can remember? Here’s how to make fluency inevitable (translation: it’s 100% guaranteed)
- Discover the mental secrets the world's best athletes use to stay focused and excited every day — and use them for English!
- Busy? Stressful job? Kids? Hobbies? Good! My busiest students learn the fastest… when they make this one small change.
- Do you need to practice your speaking? But you’re not ready or you don’t have a speaking partner? Here’s how to improve your speaking today — WITHOUT speaking!
- Did you hate English class in school? Did you pass all your tests but you still can’t speak? That’s because you were using your consious mind. Fluent speakers know how to use the more powerful unconsious mind. Here’s how you can do the same.